How to Watch the Hungarian Grand Prix Live Online
Due to the cancellation of the German Grand Prix, racing fans face an agonizing three-week wait until the next race – the Hungarian Grand Prix. The crashes, gambles, undercuts and tension in the recent British Grand Prix proved that Formula One is one of the most exciting sport in the world! And if the British Grand Prix was any indication, the Hungarian Grand Prix will have enough drama to white-knuckle any Grand Prix fan.
The main race of the Hungarian Grand Prix is scheduled for July 26th at Mogyoród in the North East of Budapest. Few broadcasters will be offering live coverage of the race, and Internet geo-restrictions will limit access to their streams. For those looking to watch the event, you’re in luck! VyprVPN makes it possible for anyone to watch the Hungarian Grand Prix live – regardless of location!
Hungarian Grand Prix Live Streaming Schedule
|Date||Day||Session||Time (Local)||Time (GMT)|
|24 July||Friday||Practice 1||10:00 – 11:30||08:00 – 09:00|
|Practice 2||14:00 – 15:30||12:00 – 13:30|
|25 July||Saturday||Practice 3||11:00 – 12:00||09:00 – 10:00|
|Qualifying||14:00 – 15:00||12:00 – 13:00|
|26 July||Sunday||Race||14:00 – 16:00||12:00 – 14:00|
How to live stream the Hungarian Grand Prix:
- Sign up for VyprVPN to defeat geo-restrictions
- Download VyprVPN’s software for your desired device
- Visit any website or channel from the list below after connecting with the respective country server
- Start live streaming Hungarian Grand Prix from any place on earth
For all the fans out there, we’ve assembled some fun facts about the Hungarian Grand Prix:
- Every seat has a view! The circuit is in a valley surrounded by a hillside, which gives a complete overview of the track, so there is no bad seat at the Hungarian Grand Prix
- The circuit in Budapest is narrow, and there are few points where racers can overtake one another
- The Hungarian race has the second lowest average speed per lap for any F1 race (Monaco has the slowest)
Can’t wait for the race to begin? Get ready by watching the final lap from the 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix
Golden Frog advocates for a free and open Internet. We believe everyone has a right to access the Internet without restrictions, regardless of their location in the world.