← Return to VPN Guides
Privacy and Security
How To Protect Your Privacy When Conducting Business on Public Wi-Fi Networks
How To Protect Your Business Communications on Public Wi-FiUnsecured, public Wi-Fi poses great threats to your online privacy and security - especially when conducting business. An excellent way to protect the privacy of your business communications when using these networks is to use a VPN, or virtual private network. A VPN encrypts your Internet connection to keep your information safe on public and unsecured Wi-Fi networks. To protect your privacy on public Wi-Fi, follow these 5 steps:
- Sign up for a VPN service. VyprVPN for Business offers multiple user management and a dedicated account manager.
- Follow the instructions for downloading your VPN on all of your devices.
- Log in and connect to VyprVPN.
- Enable VyprVPN's Connect on Untrusted Wi-Fi feature, so VyprVPN connects every time you're on an untrusted or unknown network.
- Connect to public Wi-Fi networks in any location without worrying, knowing your business communications are protected at all times.