← Return to VPN Guides
Setup and Getting Started
How To Configure a VPN
Configure Your VPN in MinutesA VPN, like VyprVPN, encrypts your Internet connection and secures your personal information and private data. Many people trust VPN services to provide a safe, secure and positive Internet experience. Configuring a VPN is simple, and once configured a VPN provides a secure access point to the Internet. In order to easily configure your VPN, follow these 5 steps:
- Sign up with a trusted VPN service. VyprVPN offers a variety of different VPN protocols and doesn't use third-party servers.
- Download your VPN and launch the application on your preferred device(s).
- Select a server to connect to. VyprVPN lets you choose from over 70 server locations around the world.
- Once you connect to a server, VyprVPN will assign you one of our 200,000+ IP addresses.
- Use the Internet with confidence knowing that your true IP address is hidden and your privacy is protected!